Cheers through the years.
Ever since Rose and Kenneth Kirkpatrick founded the company in Longview in 1963, R&K Distributors has been serving East Texas with the mission to promote the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Now with two branches, R&K boasts a service area spanning more than 27 counties. As far as our family business has come during the past five decades, we’re excited to see where the next generations will take us!
Many Generations. One Mission.
Our mission at R&K Distributors is to sell, deliver, rotate, properly price and merchandise all our supplier partner products to all properly licensed accounts within our assigned territory of responsibility. We expect our employees to have a productive career at R&K that will benefit them and their families. We will also uphold and promote our individual and corporate standards of excellence. It is our intention to create a positive work atmosphere focus on teamwork, professionalism, and freedom to exchange ideas. We will provide best-in-class facilities and equipment to our employees in order to train and maintain a high-performing workforce that will provide our customers with the finest value-added service and products in the beverage industry.
- Provide a safe, professional, and positive working environment, both internally and externally.
- Create an environment which empowers every employee and inspires professional excellence.
- Strive for honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business, internal and external.
- Build relationships on open and honest communication.
- Support our local communities in which we live.
- Promote the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers throughout our market.